What are the most important “general” datasets to have on climate change?
- Country or sub-region commitments (e.g. emission amounts, cuts, temperature targets)
- Which countries / regions have emission trading schemes in place and their status
- CO2 “price” in European ETS http://datahub.io/core/eu-emissions-trading-system (European Union Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) data from EUTL)
State of the World
Green house gases including C02:
- CO2 Levels globally (PPM over time) - http://datahub.io/core/co2-ppm
- CO2 emissions:
- Human population growth / Urban population growth
- Volcano emissions
Didn't find what you wanted? Make a quick request and we will help you find it.